The Later Life Lending Network is a leading organisation in the field of Equity Release and Lifetime mortgages, offering national coverage , and being a whole of market brokerage, can source and offer products from all the lenders in the market, as they are not tied to any one lender.
The company is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
I can deal with all of these companies …..
Aviva, London Victoria, Legal and General, More2life, Pure Retirement, Just Retirement, Hodge Lifetime, One Family.
Having assisted in excess of 250 clients for Equity release and Mortgages I have a vast experience in the field.
Equity Release provides a realistic solution for many financial eventualities such as …
- Home Improvements
- New Car
- Gifting to family members
- Clearing existing mortgages
- Purchasing a holiday home
And many more reasons
The money raised is tax free and you will retain full ownership of your property. There are no mandatory repayments, but most lenders will allow you to make payments, subject to certain conditions.
If you just want a no obligation initial chat, and an indication of what may be available to you, I am happy to take a call or email to discuss.
If you wish to take things further, I will need to conduct a fact find. In order for me to give you best advice, I need to fully understand your circumstances, needs and aspirations.
This can be done with a face to face meeting (Covid restrictions permitting) or by phone or video contact.
What to expect in the first appointment
- What is Equity Release? I will explain to you what is Equity Release, how it works and the implications it will have on you and your beneficiaries, and answer any questions you may have.
- Is Equity Release suitable for you ? There may be other alternatives to consider and I will explore these with you.
- Know your client ? the regulator requires me to know your full circumstances in order for me to give you best advice. “Leave no stone unturned” as they say.
- . If you wish for a family member, or a neighbour or friend to sit in with us then we fully endorse this
- No pressure selling would ever take place, no sales gimmicks are used, at the end of the day it is your decision and you are under no obligation at any time
What happens next ?
I then go away and research the market for you, then set a convenient time and date for a second appointment. I will present to you my recommendations and give you a customer specific quotation.
Once you are happy to proceed, I will offer you a choice of our panel solicitors who are well versed and experienced in the field of Equity Release.
I will then forward an application to the lender , they will underwrite the application and then proceed with a valuation.
If all meets the lenders requirements a formal offer of mortgage will be sent to you. The solicitor will visit your home and discuss the offer in detail and certify that you are happy to proceed. You will receive a letter of suitability detailing my recommendations.
I will follow the application all the way through to completion and keep you updated, it is all part of the service I offer.