I have 23 years of financial services experience. I provide professional equity release advice to those aged 55 and above.
Many of my clients now find that releasing some of the wealth from their home can help with things such as: home improvements, paying off existing mortgages, clearing debts, dream holidays, second homes, school fees and helping with children’s house deposits.
Modern Lifetime Mortgages stand at the forefront of financial planning by providing access to tax free capital to spend as required with no repayments required during your lifetime unless you choose to, and whilst you retain full home ownership.
I’d like to discuss with you the features and savings of the different plans that The Later Life Lending Network have extensively sourced and negotiated on your behalf from providers who include names such as Aviva, Just Retirement, Liverpool Victoria, Legal & General, Hodge Lifetime, More 2 Life, One Family, Pure Retirement and Canada Life.
I offer an initial meeting/discussion either by telephone or face to face without obligation and without charge. Together, we would work through the following:
- Whether equity release is a suitable route for you now or possibly later.
- I’ll explain in full how equity release works and its impact on you & others.
- Discuss all alternatives and provide access to these options if needed.
- My recommendation will be based on your needs.
- If the recommended route is to proceed with an arrangement, then you will be presented with a Key Facts Illustration (a client specific illustration).
- If you are fully happy to proceed, I will help you with the application process.
- When an application is completed, you will receive a suitability letter that will fully explain why the Equity Release product has been chosen.